blackvoid "Back to Synology" Giveaway 2022!

Currently reading
blackvoid "Back to Synology" Giveaway 2022!

Back to Synology Giveaway 2022!

Summer is finally over (yes not a fan), and it's that time of year again, "Back to School"! In that spirit, Blackvoid will be doing another giveaway!

Back to Synology 2022 Giveaway is the third one this year after the 3rd-anniversary one back in March, as well as the June summer one.

So why this giveaway? Well, a while back (Nov 2021) I started official cooperation with Synology GmbH which is going really well so far, and I do hope that it will continue. Because of that, I was able (and will do so in the future) to deliver some content that would otherwise be impossible, as well as have a chance for an occasional giveaway such as this one.

Continue reading...

It would help me removing my old disks from my computers and getting all photos and videos stored at a single place.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.