DSM 7.0 Backing up my Active Backup for MS 365 data

NAS
DS220j,DS220+
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I have been backing up my MS 365 for Business data to my DS 220+ using Active Backup for MS 365, and this has been working well.

I now want to go to the next step and backup the MS 365 backup to a cloud service. I have access to both BackBlaze and Synology C2.

Initially I tried using Cloud Sync to backup to BackBlaze but I get the message "The name of the chosen folder contains invalid characters. Please choose another folder." I have idea what this means. The source folder is named "ActiveBackupForMicrosoft365' and the destination folder is named "MS365".

So I tried using Hyper Backup to backup to Synology C2, but that is extremely slow to the point of being unusable.

What options do I have?

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.