DSM 7.0 Backup Design

NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Yesterday I saw a post on here, asking to critique their Backup Structure, and so I thought I would do the same.
I'm relatively new to Synology, so, I'm not sure if there is a better way to achieve this.

We have two DS920+, each in a separate location. They need to mirror each others data, and are both accessed through Samba by a series of workstations.
We have a surveillance system at one location that will run off the NAS, and the other has a separate system already set up.

All of the folders on the Data volume are set up to take daily snapshots of the data on both machines.

Attachments

• Untitled Diagram.drawio.png
    Untitled Diagram.drawio.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 38

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.