blackvoid Backup Portainer with Synology C2 Object Storage

Currently reading
blackvoid Backup Portainer with Synology C2 Object Storage

Backup Portainer with Synology C2 Object Storage

⚠️
NOTE: The process explained below will work only with Portainer Business (EE) edition, and not with the community one (CE)!

Using Docker nowadays has become very popular but is also useful for both SOHO and enterprise users and businesses. For that reason, there are many platforms that will help in both host and container management.

One such example is Portainer. As a fan of the platform, I have done several articles here on the site on that topic.

Those articles will cover most of what is needed to get started, but in this one, I would like to point out how can we utilize a compatible S3 platform to backup Portainer's configuration.

For this particular case, I will be using Synology's very one (and new) C2 service, Object Storage.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.