Best compatible third party vendor for RAM and what’s the max I can pack into a 1019+?

Currently reading
Best compatible third party vendor for RAM and what’s the max I can pack into a 1019+?

NAS
1019+
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
  3. other
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Pretty much as the title says. What is the most reliable compatible third party vendor for RAM and what’s the max sizer that a 1019+ will take? Where to buy?

Many thanks.

Pretty much as the title says. What is the most reliable compatible third party vendor for RAM and what’s the max sizer that a 1019+ will take? Where to buy?

Many thanks.
As @Telos said Crucial would be your best bet. I get all my custom RAM via Amazon, no problem so far.

Hello Rusty - would this be the highest spec and would this be compatible?
Crucial 64GB Kit (32GBx2) DDR4 2666 MT/S CL19 SODIMM 260-Pin Memory

Hi Again - I want to get everything ordered as Amazon has me waiting til 25 June for deliveries of certain components, and so I want to get everything in one go. I'm fine with Crucial. I now see that DDR3L (I think 204 pin) is the correct format.

I see that the unit should come with 8GB and there's a youtube video showing how to upgrade to 16GB (two lots of 8). Is 16 GB the max? Can we go to 32GB? (2 lots of 16GB?)

s 16 GB the max? Can we go to 32GB? (2 lots of 16GB?)
Keep in mind that the official document states 8GB as max

It works with 16, but not sure that it would work with 32GB

Thanks Rusty. I can see on an upgrade page that this is the type of memory needed. Seems the regular upgrade is to go to 16 GB (2x8 GB) Has anyone tried 32 GB?

DS1019+

DDR3L-1866 SO-DIMM 204pin 1.35V

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.