Best guide for sab/radarr/sonarr

Currently reading
Best guide for sab/radarr/sonarr

now regards my standby issue and the docker containers keeping my drives spun up all of the time i am looking for a more elegant solution to be able to shut down docker and run it in at will so that when sonarr and such are not needed i can shut docker down and allow nas to hibernate
Nothing to do with you personally but I really really do not understand this “shutting down nas while some services are not needed”. I mean why get a nas in the fist place then?

On your specific request, I really don’t think I would be able to control when sonarr is “not needed”. Isn’t the point of the sonarr for example to be ready at any point to do it’s thing?

In any case not sure what to suggest on this other that you can sort docker shutdown via task scheduler without any problem.

Nothing to do with you personally but I really really do not understand this “shutting down nas while some services are not needed”. I mean why get a nas in the fist place then?

On your specific request, I really don’t think I would be able to control when sonarr is “not needed”. Isn’t the point of the sonarr for example to be ready at any point to do it’s thing?

In any case not sure what to suggest on this other that you can sort docker shutdown via task scheduler without any problem.
It's just as I have always been used to hdds hibernating when nothing is happening and my thoughts were that when sonarr, radarr or such have done thier daily grabs or whatever then why keep the hardrives spun up reducing lifespan and using power.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.