NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
New here, have searched and can't seem to find an answer and thought for sure someone here could help.

I am trying to upgrade my parent's file server to a Synology NAS, having made the switch myself about 3 years ago. I'm hoping to use theirs as an off-site backup location for our files, encrypted with password, but also hoping to use ours as an off-site backup location for their files, encrypted with password. Essentially, bi-directional backup of two different data sets to two NAS devices on different sites.

Looking into Hyper Backup Vault, this seems very close to what this package offers - but I'm not quite sure it would work.

Any input or help would be greatly appreciated - cheers!

Yep, it’s that simple
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.