Solved Bitwarden - Enabling HTTPS - NIGHTMARE!

Currently reading
Solved Bitwarden - Enabling HTTPS - NIGHTMARE!

As you can see I have access to the Organization section inside my on-premise installation.
OK, how many users have access? More than two? I want to have five to start, a few more later. And I also need a
TOTP authenticator. My reading of the WB website says it's gonna cost me.

Screenshot 2020-06-17 at 15.24.57.png

2FA with TOTP is supported with multiple options (hw keys to authenticator apps like Authy or Google Authenticator).

Regarding the number of users, there is no limit apart from that you can invite 20 at a time, max

Screenshot 2020-06-17 at 15.28.04.png

Setup of BW will take a few minutes
then you will achieve free of charge full version of your own host for (till now) unlimited users
everything works perfectly also for people with higher level of health paranoia as me
and @Rusty support of the topic is endlessly patient :) , why we are here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.