Currently reading
bored, looking for something new

NAS
Synology DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hey guy. Looking for something new to work on. Am backing up 6 PCs, 14 cell phone, have movies, youtube videos. Looking for something new to try with the nas, something to do! TIA

Hey guy. Looking for something new to work on. Am backing up 6 PCs, 14 cell phone, have movies, youtube videos. Looking for something new to try with the nas, something to do! TIA
Docker is a rabbit hole.. try that

I use Edges password manager and just started with C2. Is there a place that describes the programs in the docker registry?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Hi @Pezbollah, it would be more clear if you post the snapshot of errors you get. Will try to be a help...
Replies
Views
  • Question
i'l looking for an inexpensive email/calander client (like outlook 365) where I can keep the repositories...
Replies
Views
  • Question
FWIW, re: RAM... any "brand" that meets spec is fine. Choose based on spec/price/availability.
Replies
Views
If anyone has a non-functional 120VAC NAS 4 pin power supply that does not work any more, that you are...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hopefully synology can provide this to you, it would be a shame if they could not.
Replies
Views
The benefit of the DS718+ over the DS218+ is that if you add the DX517 5-bay expansion unit you can expand...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back