- DS4l8play, DS202j, DS3623xs+, DSM 7.3.3-25847
I don't quite follow that screenshot, but here's what has helped me.Network Credentials problem
- Open "Manage Windows Credentials" and delete each NAS-related credential.
- From Window's Desktop, create a new shortcut using either your NAS's name or local LAN IP.
- Click "Next"; add a shortcut name (MyNAS) and "Finish".
- Open the shortcut. You'll be asked for your NAS login credentials. Enter an "Administrator" level login, and check the box for Windows to remember the credentials. Click "OK".
- Done (hopefully a File Explorer window appears showing all your shared folders).