Currently reading
C2 Password empty at start up.

NAS
Synology DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Is it possible to have C2 password automatically log in on startup of Edge. Now for some reason, I have to go to Synology.com and sign into C2 for it to work. Very annoying. Is there a better manager? TIA

Now for some reason, I have to go to Synology.com and sign into C2 for it to work
The reason for this is that C2 Password is an app of the C2 platform. In order to log into it, a Synology Account is needed. This is the reason.

Is there a better manager?
Log into the C2 manager or password manager? For the password manager, there are a number of solutions out there. Bitwarden comes to mind.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Reuse in matter or minutes. New container on the new device with docker using the existing volume. BW will...
Replies
Views
Thank you Rusty. I just hated the idea of finding another password vault I like. Only wish it had a form...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Avoid .1, but otherwise assign IP logically that works for your (ex, 40-49 for cell phones). Limit your...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I see that now. I also see on How do I reset my Synology NAS? (For DSM 6.2.4 or above) - Synology...
Replies
Views
I know this is an older thread, but I have an update. I am now able to actually connect to the Synology C2...
Replies
Views
True for any service or app. That’s what backup is for. But yes, if you plan on using and keeping all the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've been playing around with an SSD in an external esata enclosure on my 720+... After Copying in many...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back