Question Can't backup Moments with HyperBackup. Hangs on 0%.

Currently reading
Question Can't backup Moments with HyperBackup. Hangs on 0%.

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hey there,

How can I backup Moments with HyperBackup correctly?

I'm trying to backup the Moments app to a cloud via WebDav, but the task hangs with 0% on backuping Moments application. I've waited for half a day, but nothing is changed. The utilization of both network, HDD and CPU are about 0. The Moments itself is stopped automatically before backuping (as it should) but nothing happens further.

Or maybe there's another working backup solutions allowing to backup Moments metadata and photos in cloud?

Thanks for reply!

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Just an idea: are the files maybe too big for WebDav? I know WebDav isn't very reliable for large file transfers...
Hey Shadow,

It's possible! Some videos are about 10GB... I'll try to use some other connection type instead of WebDAV.

Thanks!

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Just an idea: are the files maybe too big for WebDav? I know WebDav isn't very reliable for large file transfers...
It seems you're right! I replaced the WebDav connection type with Amazon Drive and now everything works correctly. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.