Currently reading
Can't login to NAS remotely

NAS
DS923+ (16GB)
Router
  1. RT6600ax
Operating system
  1. Windows
Since I replaced my DS923+ with a new one (Warranty issues) I can't seem to login remotely. I get to the loginpage but "to make sure it's really you signing in, we have sent a verification code to <myemail>", problem is, I never get any email.
I haven't had this kind of loginbehaviour before and I've not activated anything like this either (as far as I know). Hints anyone?

By logging in remotely I can only pick between "single factor authentication" (checked) or "2-factor authentication. I haven't configured any of that and I can't deselect it either..
EDIT: Second try, now there was some options available to disable..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.