NAS
NASFF983F
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi all
Recently had to shut down my NASFF983F (power reconfiguration).
On restart, I can no longer find it (on either network interface) on the Windows SMB network, and it doesn't respond on HTTP (port 80 or 8080). I've tried both the Web Assistant and the Synology Assistant, with no success. I tried a NAS reset: nothing changed, except I now have a flashing red power light.
The router is assigning IP addresses, and the DHCP leases are current (when I tested the second network interface, it set up a new IP address), and I can ping both interfaces. I ran a port scan, and it shows HTTP is open - but it's not responding.
Is the NAS dead, or just playing possum? Can anyone suggest a solution?
Thanks in advance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.