Can't setup Quick connect because the Synology account won't be sign-in from DSM

Currently reading
Can't setup Quick connect because the Synology account won't be sign-in from DSM

NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi!
I'm a newbie in here. I have an issue, my DS920+ cannot set the Quickconnect setting from the DSM.
When I try to tick the box, it says that need sign in the Synology account first. -but also i have another thing to ask to, which is on the left button 'Reset' it also said 'Domain name can't be resolved bla bla bla...'
[in this image below]

1693391890534.png

When i try to sign in with my account (i already sign up the account before), it takes time to loading... i'm waiting for this...
1693392026915.png

And what happen next is the sign in seems like failed because when i want to tick 'enable quickconnect' it said the same thing like beofre to sign in first.
1693392136894.png

Please I need advice for this, it's almost 1 week the problem are came up like this. Thank you. (sorry my english are not good)

Hello Rusty & Telos, thanks for your answer. I already try both of them but it's still same
1693398481168.png

The problem is, i still can not sign in to synology account even though already fill the email and password :))

Upvote 0
Just to make it clear you can login/create an account using a web browser and not the DSM UI?
Ahh sorry, I can not log in to Synology account from the DSM UI... When I want to activate Quickconnect, it require me to log in first, but when I try to log in with my account, it still shows the same thing (need to tick the check box to activate Quick connect and then log in again)

[picture 1]
1693400473650.png

[picture 2]
1693400518861.png

Upvote 0
Ahh sorry, I can not log in to Synology account from the DSM UI... When I want to activate Quickconnect, it require me to log in first, but when I try to log in with my account, it still shows the same thing (need to tick the check box to activate Quick connect and then log in again)

[picture 1]
View attachment 13439

[picture 2]
View attachment 13440
Ok. Can you log into Synology Account outside of DSM? account.synology.com?

Upvote 0
Ok. Can you log into Synology Account outside of DSM? account.synology.com?
Yup sure... But anyway, I already try to add the NAS serial number from the account.synology.com, something like this:
1693401843624.png

But without inputting the license key for Extended Warranty or something like that...

Or maybe do you have another steps that can be used from account.synology.com?

Upvote 0
This was just to make sure your account was working. Fixing the issue for the QC should be sorted on the NAS side or you could ask Syno support with the registration process
I see, how can I contact Syno support? Because I've tried to use the live chat but it doesn't work, only the live chatbot that response me :(

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Any chance the NAS is being blocked in traffic control of router?
The screenshots you posted are the Same I saw when NAS was being blocked by Traffic control in Router.
If no Traffic control check your firewall, if NAS is blocked from internet those are same screens you’ll see.

Also try running Security Advisor on NAS. If NAS is being blocked from internet Security advisor will say it can’t get latest update and will use older files. Another tip-off that NAS is blocked from internet.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.