Change local folder location Synology Drive with Sync on demand?

Currently reading
Change local folder location Synology Drive with Sync on demand?

Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Considering that I work with large files. I like utilities my external drive which connected over Thunderbolt 4 and is significantly larger then the internal drive in my MacBook Pro.

My challenge is I would like share out a team folder from the Synology to two Macbook Pros with the sync on demand function. But have to location of the team folder on the external drive.
Unfortunately I have not seen any option to set this with in the latest version of Synology Drive Client on macOS. Maybe I am missing something or there is a trick to set this?

I would appreciated any input.

Thank you

P.S. Is it possible to change the Synology Drive name in the Finder?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.