Change Source SMB File Server Task

Currently reading
Change Source SMB File Server Task

NAS
RS3617
I have multi site replicated shares using DFSR back to a central file server that is backed up with ABB for each share. I want to change the source server of each task to the remote location for each task. I am not sure how to accomplish this. It looks as though I could change the server source for every task at once, but for an individual task I cannot change the source beyond the existing server. Any help would be great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Question
^ this is the way. OP it's a 2 drive NAS - keep it simple unless there's a valid technical reason for...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 5784
D
Hi, when trying to connect a new hypervisor I get this message. However, I do not have such a hypervisor...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Been using it on both Intel and ARM Macs since day 1 and haven't had a situation like yours. Does the menu...
Replies
Views
I changed the host file and now it is connected using synology.me. I will see if this helps. Thanks
Replies
Views
  • Question
@pbrennan845 You can change the task by first changing the display role on the left side, choose the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am backing up a server to a remote Synology. Synology connects to it via the hostname of my WAN...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
That is correct, ABB port needs to be open indeed. I missed that part of the request.
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back