Change username, keep settings

NAS
DS916+
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Well, this is annoying. In an effort to clean things up, I decided to change my username amongst others.

Synology Drive Client doesn't allow me to change the username for the current connection (field is grayed out). So I have to disconnect. Disconnection gives me a warning that all my settings will be deleted.

Why? I fine tuned all my backup folders and filters, don't make me do it again :) Especially when there's no option to backup your backup settings (the circle is complete).
I re-created my old username to no avail.

Any tips or workarounds would be appreciated

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.