Christmas Greeting

NAS
Synology, TrueNAS
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
SynoForumGreeting.png

Gents,
it was pleasure working with you at this interesting source of knowledge base!
Thanks to authors and all contributors.
This forum is real example, that people still can help others, just for personal satisfaction.

I wish you all the best and may this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you the joy that lasts throughout the year.

Last edited:
Lovely! :)

Thank you @jeyare for all your contribution and everything you do here and also all other members on SynoForum.com. Btw, can I share your Xmas card on our social networks? :)

I'd like to tag many of you here, but I don't want to miss anybody, so - @AllSynoForumMembers - thank you for support.

Enjoy the upcoming holidays and happy 2020!

Lovely! :)

Thank you @jeyare for all your contribution and everything you do here and also all other members on SynoForum.com. Btw, can I share your Xmas card on our social networks? :)

I'd like to tag many of you here, but I don't want to miss anybody, so - @AllSynoForumMembers - thank you for support.

Enjoy the upcoming holidays and happy 2020!
Don’t hesitate and do it!

Happy holidays to you all.

I have only been a member of this forum for a short while, but have come across lots of useful advice and have received rapid answers to the questions I have posted, all of which has been much appreciated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back