Cloud Sync and New Version Google Drive Backup

Currently reading
Cloud Sync and New Version Google Drive Backup

While using Cloud Sync to backup Google Drive it seems to be picking up the older “My Drive” volume fine. There seems to be a problem with Cloud Sync seeing the new “Computers” volume that Google forced on us last year. This is showing up on my computer as a G drive and shows up when I open Drive.google.com in a browser.

Unfortunately any new Google Sync folders are forced into the My Laptop directory and any new files created in any old folder on MyDrive” are also created in the Computers\MyLaptop directory. It is not possible to drag/drop a folder from MyLaptop to MyDrive.

Cloud Sync is up to date and I have tried adding Computers to the list of directories but it does not seem to be visible.

Is there any work around/ update to enable backing up this new area?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.