NAS
DS218+ 8GB RAM, DS212
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Last edited:
Just migrated to new DS220+ and updated it to DSM 7.01 update 2.

I had a Cloudsync job set up on a DS218+ and migrated the drives to the DS220+, and it is running on the new DS. However, the Cloudsync icon doesn't appear in the upper-right desktop header for some reason.

DS220+:
1642873321980.png

It should appear something like this (though w/green check mark):
1642873391454.png

It's like there is space for the Cloudsync icon but it's not getting displayed. Clicking or hovering mouse over the blank area doesn't do anything. Pausing and resuming the job also didn't hel;p. Anyone seen this before?

Thanks.

Last edited:
NVM! Rebooted (again) and the icon is showing up normally. I guess two reboots are better than one. ;-)

1642882949281.png

Funny - checked it just now and the cloud sync icon was missing again. Refreshed the page and it showed up again. Previously refreshing didn't help, so display of the Cloud Sync icon is somewhat better, but still flaky it seems. Each time I leave the DS page and return, the cloud sync icon has disappeared. Refresh the page and it comes back, and stays until I leave the page and return.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.