Cloud Sync - modify task owner

Currently reading
Cloud Sync - modify task owner

NAS
DSM214play
Hello,

I have just deactivate admin count of my NAS to improve the security, and created a new admin account (let's name it "admin2 ;-) )
Problem : Cloud Sync tasks of user "admin"can no longer be lauched

=> Is it possible to to assign the synchro tasks created by admin to the admin2 account? I did not find the possibility in the DSM interface ?

Thank you for your answers,

Sam

Thank you for your answer.

My admin password is already strong, it is a first step, and I would like go further.
In addition, the answer to my question would allow me to better understand and control my synchronization tasks.

So : is it possible to "copy" a Synchro task from one account to another ?

You will need to re-add it under the new username, which is tedious - but the good news is that it doesn't have to resync all of the files. It does check to see that the files are the same and displays a status of "Merge" in the History "Event" column, but this process is quite quick.

I have just tested this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.