Cloud Sync. Permanent overwriting of files

Currently reading
Cloud Sync. Permanent overwriting of files

Hello!
The Cloud Sync application is connected (external storage = Yandex).

I found an annoying problem:

After all the files were synchronized, I noticed that the synchronization continues anyway and the files are permanently sent to Yandex.Disk. At the same time, there were no changes in the files, they are simply re-sent to the cloud.

Please tell me what could be the reason and how to eliminate the constant overwriting of files in the cloud storage?
Thanks!

DS220+ DSM 6.2.4

Attachments

• Image 4.png
    Image 4.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Image 5.png
    Image 5.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 16
Yes, that seems to be the latest version for DSM 6.

Not sure why it’s continuing to ‘sync’ already sync’ed content. It could be that Cloud Sync thinks the files have changed (based on what it checks, e.g. time stamps), though wrong, or it takes a long time to process vs refresh time you set, or maybe it looks to be uploading.

Have you tried to disable/enable the task, stopping/starting Cloud Sync, or finally rebooting the NAS?

You might have to raise a ticket with Synology Support. You can do this from within DSM.

The service was definitely restarted.
DiskStation uptime is 262 days. I don't remember when I added Cloud Sync and when exactly the problem appeared. But I really would not like to restart DS

I've already tried writing to Synology support. They can't help me, because support has been turned off for my country (E - equity :confused:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.