Cloud Sync with Xiaomi mobile phones

Currently reading
Cloud Sync with Xiaomi mobile phones

NAS
DS920+ 2 x 8 TB Seagate IronWolf
Operating system
  1. Windows
Hi, I'm not sure how to add Xiaomi Cloud into Synology Cloud Sync application. There is apparently not such a Cloud service for "Xiaomi" - is this real?

Cheers,

Attachments

• xiaomi.png
    xiaomi.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 40
what if Synology doesn't support Xiaomi? see my screen shot - as 'xiaomi cloud' is not listed. Can you configure the connection with 'xiaomi cloud' somehow manually? if so, how?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Never mind, figured it out by selectively disabling synced folders until the sync finalised. Fortunately...
Replies
Views
For some reason, my firewall/router or even the NAS was occupying port 443, preventing the IDrive...
Replies
Views
The service was definitely restarted. DiskStation uptime is 262 days. I don't remember when I added Cloud...
Replies
Views
CS has been working just fine doing a very simple task of uploading some surveillance jpg files to Google...
Replies
Views
NVM! Rebooted (again) and the icon is showing up normally. I guess two reboots are better than one. ;-)...
Replies
Views
Thanks for you reply! Right now CS runs perfectly and I guess I can setup more than one OneDrive...
Replies
Views
You will need to re-add it under the new username, which is tedious - but the good news is that it doesn't...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back