Currently reading
Cloudbackup-solutions for a few TB's?

NAS
DS923+ (16GB)
Router
  1. RT6600ax
Operating system
  1. Windows
This is a question to people who has backuped their NAS, with a few TB's of data, online.. What solution are you using?
I am not interested in people who are backing up their NAS to another NAS and such.. I'm curious what kind of cloudsolutions you guys are using.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Solved
Bummer. I think I'll keep trying photoprism and tell her if I croak and she can't keep it running to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Based on the information provided, the Synology RS812+ NAS device is quite old, dating back to 2012. Given...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the forum! No. That FS is no supported on external drives Ofc Using Hyper Backup your can do...
Replies
Views
There are tools in the synology app store that you can setup to backup to an AWS S3. Back it up to there...
Replies
Views
This is true and can be annoying. Though once logged in, local Plex servers remain accessible by the...
Replies
Views
I mitigate the risks as much as I can, accept them and make an informed decision about what I’m doing. I...
Replies
Views
no worries - LACP/LAG/Jumbo Frames/MTU is something I spent much of a full weekend implementing in an...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back