CloudSync "up to date" but missing files

Currently reading
CloudSync "up to date" but missing files

Hi,
we use synology cloudsync to backup about 150 sharepoint connections (TEAMS) but now i noticed that we are missing some files on the synology but synology seems "up to date" a do nothing :-(

We dont have files bigger than 1GB (mostly doc, pdf,...), long names or forbidden symbols. If I unlink/link again it uploud all files but i cannot do that witch every connection and i do not know how to check every connection...

Do you have any suggestion how to fix that?

Thank you very much

Can you give a bit more details how exactly have you configured this on the client side of things?
On the synology I create new connetion -> sharepoint -> download remote changes only and select folders i want to sync...

Is it what do you think about?

1659509054073.png

1659509126703.png

1659509341680.png

Upvote 0
Looks good. Was just wondering what you are targeting in Sharepoint online as only "document library" objects are supported.

Considering that relink solves this, I would advise to contact Syno support on the matter. Maybe they will have more insight into what could be preventing regular syncs and reporting false/positive ones.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.