Router
  1. RT1900ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Feeling Nobe... have I overlooked something compatibility-wise?

After updating our CMS server to DSM7 we lost contact with out DSM6.2.4-25556 and 6.2.4-25556-2 clients "Connection unavailable". The one other DSM7 NAS is doing fine in CMS7.
Suggestions? Have also made a ticket. If they anser first will add their response.
Thx

Last edited:
Re-joining is also not working/helping Correction: is working. So have to dis- and join all ;-(

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Apache 2.4 in dsm 7.2 does not run after restarting DSM Leading to errors in WordPress, Joomla,... Out of...
Replies
Views
You can download and view the OS s/w used by Synology by visting Synology Archive Download Site - Index of...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 5784
D
I think the reason that the synology goes into a 'safe-but-running' mode is so that it has a minimal OS...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 5784
D
  • Question
Aah, that's it. Thank you so much. I had been looking at the three dots at the top right nit the correct...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Thanks for this thread. The warning: "All services will be stopped during the operation and will resume...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the confirmation...... Just another small bit of key information that is missing from all...
Replies
Views
The NAs did not respond at all. But after some searching we found a lot of instances where the button...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back