Currently reading
common photo space?

NAS
DS220J
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Is there a way to have a common space where my wife and I can see all photos. So my wife can see all photos I add and vise versa.
People recognition would only need to be done once etc.

You can either copy or move photos and folders from a personal space to the shared space. Once you’ve selected items the action bar is displayed and the move and copy actions are within the …

Or you could just share from your personal space and select just your wife as permitted access.

Probably worth looking at the built in help to see how to do this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Question
Hello, I am using Photo's (and its predecessor) for many years and am happy with it (however I miss manual...
Replies
Views
I am trying provide at least read only access via SMB/fileshare plus via Photos if possible. The thing is...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Thank you. Sorry for the delay as I've been having major windows problems, and now email issues.
Replies
Views
It was a bit spammy, since it was covering how you do things with your TV. If you have successfully...
Replies
Views
So I was reading on one of the threads here about how to export Photos via export a Mac Photo app to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I backed up Photos in iPhone 11 using the Synology Photo app using one way option. I did not use the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys i also faced the same issue what i did is in Control Panel --> Services --> Indexing Service -->...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back