Community post count

Currently reading
Community post count

NAS
DS4l8play, DS202j, DS3623xs+, DSM 7.3.3-25847
Not THIS community... but... errrr... that one o_O

I noticed that the "supreme beloved community" now heralds 126,105 posts ... and with a daily count averaging 25 (I made that up) ... that seemed like a lot ... until I wandered over to "the forum that used to be" ... you know that one... right? Ahhhh ... those were the days.

Anyway... at the "forum that used to be" I saw a total post count exceeding 495,000... suggesting that ~400,000 posts were never migrated to the wonderfully new "supreme beloved community" ... and with all the talk of tariffs and trade wars methinks that there is a bundle of knowledge at risk here...

So what to do... Oh my.

Relax, we've got some Chlorine at the lounge :)

Eventually the knowledge will be rebuilt somewhere else. Perhaps here, the dark side's community or some other place (the market will decide). It'll just take time to evolve.

If it happens to be on the dark side's community, then it's another proof that we (humans) make logic defying decisions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.