Currently reading
Config for PC -> NAS Hyper Backup

NAS
DS213
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I've been using a DS218 for several years now to support backup. I've just configured a new NAS, DS220+, and I'm having problems connecting Synology Cloud Station Backup to my new NAS. I've mounted a remote folder from my NAS successfully on my PC so I know that the login is good. And I've been digging through the user permissions and can't seem to find anything. I've been Googling this topic and not coming up with a solution. Any hints?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Thanks, was using USB copy but wasn't aware of what the "single version" option provided, that sounds good...
Replies
Views
Have you thought of using the DS918+ as a Hyper backup target? You can then restore any file or the whole...
Replies
Views
Thanks PunchCardBoss, Changing the subnet on the Deco to the default Netgear, basically worked. I was...
Replies
Views
Considering the current state, just connect to that IP address and continue with dsm installation. The...
Replies
Views
Does browsing for Synology Web Assistant find your NAS? That’s one way to try to find it on the LAN. Other...
Replies
Views
The 1621+ would be a logical replacement, I chose the DS1522+ as it is slightly newer. Answers: A)...
Replies
Views
You may be best served using Migration Assistant (if available), or otherwise refreshing your backups and...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back