DSM 6.2 configuration backup Ds918+

Currently reading
DSM 6.2 configuration backup Ds918+

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Good morning When I try to backup the DS918 + configuration it tells me: Operation failed. Please log in to DSM again and try again
I've rebooted multiple times and the same message keeps getting I have a 918+ with DSM 6.2.4
Can you help me?.
I'm quite a newbie at this I sure have touched something, but I don't know what

Good morning When I try to backup the DS918 + configuration it tells me: Operation failed. Please log in to DSM again and try again
I've rebooted multiple times and the same message keeps getting I have a 918+ with DSM 6.2.4
Can you help me?.
I'm quite a newbie at this I sure have touched something, but I don't know what
different browsers?

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Hi. I did some tests with the Log Center in order to experiment with remote client/server syslog...
Replies
Views
I m feeling stupid !!! How the hell I have not seen thisS !!! Excuse meEE !!! All works like a charm now !
Replies
Views
Mine seems fine. I’m on the last one too like @fredbert. @Siewert_JR had something similar earlier…...
Replies
Views
Final update on this one. I found out that it is the reset button that is faulty. I found the following...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I keep thinking about this, having nothing else going on being retired, and the only problem I can foresee...
Replies
Views
  • Question
None. You can load balance the services using the dns names, but when working with IP values you have no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I recently upgraded my DS416play from DSM 6 to DSM 7, and one of the enforced changes is that it has...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back