Connecting to DSM via remote desktop protocol?

Currently reading
Connecting to DSM via remote desktop protocol?

I have my Synology 218+ NAS isolated from the outside world on my LAN. The only ways I access my LAN from external sources is via VPN or an Apache Guacamole server, which acts as a RDP client into the various computers on my network. It seems very inefficient that I should have to connect to a computer on my network via Guacamole's remote desktop client, open a web browser on that computer, and then navigate to the Synology IP address to access the web interface.

Is there a way to enable a RDP server for the DSM web interface so that I could connect directly to the NAS via Guacamole RDP client?

Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.