DSM 7.1 Control Panel -> Login Portal -> Login at URL

Currently reading
DSM 7.1 Control Panel -> Login Portal -> Login at URL

Hello,

As you can see, my calendar "login at" URL uses the IP address instead of the domain name.
My question is, how can I use the domain name instead of the IP address>

Thanks

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 26
Reverese proxy settings in that same Login portal. Configure calendar on that custom port, and then setup the reverse proxy record that points your domain name to the local IP address of the NAS on that same custom port that is configured in this image.

That way you will be able to use your public domain name that reverse proxy will redirect to the local NAS address/port.

Upvote 0
It works! Thanks for the quick response Rusty.
Note I need to add a CNAME record on my DNS registrar for each reverse proxy record I created. Then I am able to access calendar.[mydomain.com].

However, after I login the calendar, all the entry point URL for other apps are still using IP address (see the bottom of the screenshot).

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 16
Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.