Solved CPU usage

Currently reading
Solved CPU usage

problem i have is that i know less than nothing about Docker and how to set up the containers/images.

for unifi and mkvtoolnix i just followed a walk-thru guide to get it working (which they do).
i have one for Radarr (and by assocation Sonarr), but unless it's well documented how to set it up i'm at a loss :)

first step is done for you:
you don't need more info about how to run SSH :cool:
and you know what is difference between CPU and RAM

as @Rusty wrote, our shared knowledge is growing with each single new topic created

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

@chenks Don't know what it is doing exactly, but it could be housekeeping tasks. There are a bunch of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I believe this is due to media indexing. I recently added a bunch of images/videos to my nas and kicked of...
Replies
Views
The 20 or so Docker containers all try to use separate cores, so not sure what to make of your reply. If...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well since removing the DHCP Server package I've not suffered one CPU utilisation issue warning at all...
Replies
Views
I am stumped. I deactivated pretty much everything, but still have long spikes of CPU usage. I recorded...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Yeah, sorry I forgot about that. I actually did try building a RAID5 or SHR-1 array with only the four NAS...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back