Create a telegraf container in docker

Currently reading
Create a telegraf container in docker

NAS
DS1517+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to install telegraf to monitor my nas with SNMP using influxdb to record the metrics and grafana to visualise data.

Influxdb and grafana are correctly installed, but I have a problem with telegraf container.

I followed these instructions

When I start the container, it constantly stop and restart. There's no error in the logs and the telegraf.conf file is correctly configured. I also added synology mibs according to what's written in this tutorial, but nothing works.

Any idea what could go wrong ?

Telegraf logs

1650291991558.png

I'm using DSM7 with last version of docker and telegraf 1.22.1

It's the first container i'm struggling with.

Thank you very much for your help.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.