Create File Requests

Currently reading
Create File Requests

Does anyone know why you can't create "File Requests" in the Drive software on the Web site? You can make them in the DSM side of the NAS but not in Drive. It seems to me that this would be a great Drive Feature, to let people upload files to your NAS. Does anyone know what the thinking is that Synology won't enable this in the Drive????

This just in from Synology no real reason why it doesn't have "File Requests" but I am not supprised I got no real info.........

Hi Scott,

I appreciate your feedback for Synology Drive to create file requests and will send this feedback to our product management team for further consideration. You can sign up to be automatically notified of DSM, SRM, & application updates by email to see if we implement the feature in future updates: http://sy.to/registersynologyaccount

After creating or signing into your Synology Account go to Profile->Newsletters to subscribe to emails from the relevant category.

If in the future you want to request support for a specific HDD, IP Camera, or other 3rd party hardware then you can use this form: Compatibility List Suggestion | Synology Incorporated

Best regards,

Neil

Product Manager at Synology America Corp.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.