Solved Create static IP

NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hello,
I have the DS220 +. I want to create a static IP. I am using the functions provided (see attached file). I write the information and when I press create, the static IP address (192.168.1.31) is changed to 192.168.1.0 and it cannot be changed. Do you know what the problem is?

Many thanks for your help.

Attachments

• StaticIP.pdf
    45.3 KB · Views: 18
You are right. I am French speaking and I have mixed up the terms of the menu. How to create a static IP? I couldn't find anything in the help about it.

Typically you would do this through your router's settings... often referred to as a "reserved IP" based on the MAC address of your NAS ethernet card. I would not do this through the NAS (you can, but there are router settings that then need to be modified).

A big thank you. I opened the IP address 192.168.1.31 with my router and the IP address is now reserved (and static).

Many thanks for your help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.