Currently reading
created simple script for Synology task to restart helium miner

NAS
DS418; DS413
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
When my MNTD Helium miner shows offline or is not syncing as expected, a device reboot is a good option to have. Unlike Sensecap or Syncrobit, MNTD has no dashboard except via Bluetooth. The solution I found is using the task scheduler in Diskstation. Create a task: Run as root and choose the event bootup and the script with no double-quotes for your device mac address is simply: "Synonet --wake device mac etho;" the same can be done for event shutdown to be sure the device is shut down and then can be started again. This works on my older DS413 with DSM 6.2.4-25556 Update 5
For reason unknown, it does not work on my DS418 with DSM 7.0.1-42218 Update 3

Hope this helps someone out there, have a great day!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.