Currently reading
DA916+ Boot up problem

NAS
DA916+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I’ve had a DA916+ for a few years now. Initially, I had it set up and working well. Then, after changing from Android to apple phones I never got around to using it with the new phones. So, it has sat unplugged for awhile now.

When I turn it on, it just starts beeping. I have 2 drives installed, so I removed both of them, and started the NAS, no more beeping. Then, I tried starting with only one drive installed at a time, and both of them had the beeping.

Hard to imagine that both drives failed, so I’m wondering what are the next steps to troubleshoot. Also, since I haven’t used the system in awhile I’m not even sure how to go about connecting to it.

Thanks in advance for any troubleshooting help

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.