dahua ip camera's

Currently reading
dahua ip camera's

NAS
ds1815
Anyone using Dahua with surveillance station? I have been using this combination for some time. 7 ip cameras, 2 of them ptz. I have had strange network resets, different problems. I have my DS-1815 setup for log files. Took me some time to get it to work because of firewall rules. Anyway, I noted all 7 camera's were being logged in and out every second 24/7 by surveillance station. If I choose Dahua cameras in setup this happens. Makes no difference's if I select the proper camera or generic dahau login/out 24/7. These login/out can also been seen on the internal log system of the camera's.
I am waiting on tech support reply, anyone else seen this?

Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone using Dahua with surveillance station? I have been using this combination for some time. 7 ip cameras, 2 of them ptz. I have had strange network resets, different problems. I have my DS-1815 setup for log files. Took me some time to get it to work because of firewall rules. Anyway, I noted all 7 camera's were being logged in and out every second 24/7 by surveillance station. If I choose Dahua cameras in setup this happens. Makes no difference's if I select the proper camera or generic dahau login/out 24/7. These login/out can also been seen on the internal log system of the camera's.
I am waiting on tech support reply, anyone else seen this?

Thanks

Hey there - did you ever get any resolution to this from your support inquiry with Synology?

I have the same issue with my Dahua Cameras and Surveillance Station. When I look in the log files for each IP camera, there is a login/logout every single second as well... continuously.

One of my cameras drops out randomly. Occasionally the stream will come back to life and sometimes it won't and I need to power cycle the camera. This behavior led me to look at the log files and notice the odd 24/7 login/logouts happening every second.

In any case, please respond with anything you've been able to learn. Thanks.

I did not, life got in the way. I use them in ONVIF After changing from Dahua No more problems. Don't get the bells and whistles but it works

Thanks for the update, appreciate it.

After some additional searching, some other message forum threads suggested that this is the way Synology retrieves Event information from the cameras.

Seems strange that they can't just STAY logged in though, to do that. Maybe I don't understand the reason that repetitive login/logout may be needed though...

For me, I had camera's going off line, I thought I'd had wiring trouble, just kept tinkering with it. Finally found the log-in out. Changed the setup to ONVIF no more problems.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.