daily backups not working

Currently reading
daily backups not working

NAS
420+
Hi! we ve bought a new nas, installed hyperbackup and try to make backups to the c2 storage. We schedule a nightly task but never is thrown. If we throw it manually, it works. Some idea why this does not work? in our old synology nas happened the same, we thought that with the new one will work but no way... thanks!

I have never seen this, so I am puzzled.
a few questions and a possible direction to explore:
is there any HB logging happening, like message warning or error ?
does time matter? Does it work during the day?
then the direction: can you exclude a permission issue ? Scheduler runs under admin? can admin do this ? Who owns the task?
Does it work when you schedule a simple task, while you are still logged in (schedule the task in 5 minutes and watch).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.