Currently reading
DDNS not working

NAS
720+
Operating system
  1. Linux
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
i just updated my dsm like 10 minutes ago and now my ddns does not work even though it worked before the update

i just updated my dsm like 10 minutes ago and now my ddns does not work even though it worked before the update
Can you give a bit more info on this problem? This is your 720+ model? What DSM version are you currently running? What is the status of the DDNS service inside Control Panel > external access?

DSM 7 removed support of some third party DDNS services. Which DDNS service are you using?

• 13. The following DDNS providers are removed from the service provider list at Control Panel > External Access > DDNS:
    ClouDNS, DNO-O-Matic*, DNSEXIT, Dynamic DO!.jp, Joker.com, RU-CENTER, TwoDNS.de, Variomedia, Zoneedit.com

* I think that's DNS-O-Matic from OpenDNS (now Cisco). But I got it to work with a customised DDNS provider in DDNS settings.

Which router are you using? There has been an ongoing issue with Netgear's Armor feature and DSM's 7 DDNS implementation.

DSM 7 removed support of some third party DDNS services. Which DDNS service are you using?

* I think that's DNS-O-Matic from OpenDNS (now Cisco). But I got it to work with a customised DDNS provider in DDNS settings.

Which router are you using? There has been an ongoing issue with Netgear's Armor feature and DSM's 7 DDNS implementation.
im using synology as my ddns provider and i have a asus router

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.