Currently reading
DDNS Synolgy.me issue

NAS
DS220+,
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hey guys I have been going round and round in circles, I feel I have all the ports I need opened I and forwarded to the unit.

But I cant seem to register ANY name for my DDNS with Synology no matter what the hostname I put in, it tells me it is already in use, including random keyboard head smashes.

Has anyone else had this?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has be asked before.

BrotherTobious

I have been there, still have issues with Invalid Cert. However, if possible do try to restart the NAS. I know it's not ideal but it has helped me all the time with the exact same error. The DDNS needs a kick start.
There might be someone else with a better solution, please do wait for a bit.

I have been there, still have issues with Invalid Cert. However, if possible do try to restart the NAS. I know it's not ideal but it has helped me all the time with the exact same error. The DDNS needs a kick start.
There might be someone else with a better solution, please do wait for a bit.

Vivian

Thank you soo much, rebooted and it went through like a dream and cert work to.

@Rusty thanks for the advice I will look in to getting my SSH set up.

Wow this place is epic !!

Reboot definitely solved the hostname in use issue. Thanks!

However now it gives a Connection Error message, and I still can't configure the DDNS service. :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.