DDNS Synology.me

NAS
DS218play
Operating system
  1. Windows
  2. other
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi! I have such a ddns problem and Synology.me they don't work at all, I pay the provider for a static ip address, I opened the ports on the router, he visits the site inside the local network, but it's not possible from outside what could be the problem?

From the outside, it is not possible to do what exactly? Access your NAS using the static IP address, or via ddns name?

Again are you really outside your network when you are testing this or are you inside your network and trying to access your local resources via ddns name? If so, that could be a NAT loopback issue on your router end.

Can you give a bit more specific example?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.