Dead DS415+

NAS
DS416
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi!
Got dead DS415+ whithout power adapter. Tried to power up with mine adapter (from DS416) - nothing, no lights, no fan.
Opened the box - I can see marks of resistor fix, and battery is dead (0.6V). Soldered 100Ohm resistor, replaced battery - still nothing.
Power button has 2.9V and when push, connects it to ground. Any ideas? Some "power on" switch transistor?

Hi!
Got dead DS415+ whithout power adapter. Tried to power up with mine adapter (from DS416) - nothing, no lights, no fan.
Opened the box - I can see marks of resistor fix, and battery is dead (0.6V). Soldered 100Ohm resistor, replaced battery - still nothing.
Power button has 2.9V and when push, connects it to ground. Any ideas? Some "power on" switch transistor?
Edit: when I connect power to motherboard, "status" led make one flash...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.