Delete #snapshot folder

Currently reading
Delete #snapshot folder

Greetings,

Hope everybody is alright and well. I just want to ask how to delete the #snapshot folder. I have Min.IO server setup on our Syno through docker and it doesn't like any additional folders within its data mount.

Thank you!

The #snapshot folder comes from the task you set in the Snapshot Replication package. Delete the associated task, and remove any residual #snapshot presence from that shared folder.

Hi @jeyare,

We have a Min.IO server setup on our Synology. We decided to setup Replication on the Min.IO data folder for added data protection. But once that is set up, the docker image for the Min.IO just kept restarting.

I have attached a screenshot of the error for everyone's perusal.

Thank you!

Attachments

• MINIO_ERR.png
    MINIO_ERR.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
it's better to contact directly support from min.io from Github
you have to explain them what is source FS, what is target FS, ... and more details about your container environment setup

Will definitely do that one. We would still like to have Replication in our Synology box, is there a possibility to have the snapshots stored on a separate folder?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.