DSM 7.0 Deluge on docker won't download

Currently reading
DSM 7.0 Deluge on docker won't download

Hello

I've installed deluge on DSM 7.
I'm trying to get the downloads going, but they start and then stop.

Went to the log to see if I could find why, and I think it's an issue with permissions.

15:39:02.610 [INFO ][deluge.core.torrentmanager :675 ] Torrent yyy from user "localclient" added 15:39:02.613 [WARNING ][deluge.core.torrentmanager :1265] Torrent id not in torrents loading list: 'ffa9a167cfbecef2e4a542bef2d127403a27bbed' 15:39:03.513 [ERROR ][deluge.core.torrent :1302] Unable to save torrent file to: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/volume1/Downloads/Torrents/yyy

and yet the directory exists and everyone can read, write and execute

ll /volume1/Downloads/Torrents/ total 0 drwxrwxrwx+ 1 me users 0 Oct 21 15:42 . drwxrwxrwx+ 1 root root 126 Oct 23 18:37 ..

Can anyone help?

Thanks

You should check your volume mapping in docker for this container

You should have a folder mapping like /dowloads (in the containers) points to /volume1/Downloads/Torrents

Save & restart container

Like this?

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

And it works

Capture3.JPG

Thank you :)

sure, Inside the docker, you have the containers tab
1637252111231.png

If you select the container when it's turned off, the edit button it enabled, when you click on it you'll get to that menu.

similar to when you right click on the container when it's on, and you select details, you can visualize what you configured, but can't edit.

hope it helps

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.