NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hey guys,
I have a problem with Deluge in Docker. I cant log in. I write a password and nothing, requesting it again.
And in log, eveytime I try to log there is this line:
23:19:40 [ERROR ][deluge.ui.web.auth :256 ] Login failed (ClientIP 172.17.0.1)
I have the last version.
Can you help me pls?

It is functioning because I tried to make it to do its work, and it did, but I can't control it.

Hey guys,
I have a problem with Deluge in Docker. I cant log in. I write a password and nothing, requesting it again.
And in log, eveytime I try to log there is this line:
23:19:40 [ERROR ][deluge.ui.web.auth :256 ] Login failed (ClientIP 172.17.0.1)
I have the last version.
Can you help me pls?

It is functioning because I tried to make it to do its work, and it did, but I can't control it.
I run my Docker containers on a Pi, where I can stop/restart them via SSH if there are issues I am trying to debug. Not really familiar w/the Synology Docker interface, but do you have an option to stop and restart the Deluge container?

Have you tried a simple reboot of your NAS?

So others smarter than I can help - any recent changes to your NAS - DSM update, or package updates?

Tried it several times, because "have you tried to turn it on and off again" mostly works, but not in this case. I rebooted twice, nothing. And no, no changes were made. Just one morning, I wanted to open it and work with it, but couldn't. It is stuck just like that.
I had similar problem with deluge version before 2.0.5 when some update made it unusable, it seems like it is back. I just don't get why is it there again when it was fixed.

Last edited:
I've tried using Deluge in the past, but never got it to work properly. I then moved to qbittorrent, it worked excellent and never looked back.
On my pc, I love using qBittorrent. I tried it on NAS, but I can't get it to work. Some permission errors.
File error alert. Torrent: "xxx.mkv". File: "/MatejShare/downloads/xxx.mkv". Reason: xxx.mkv mkdir (/MatejShare/downloads/xxx.mkv) error: Permission denied
Couldn't enqueue move of "xxx.mkv" from "/MatejShare/downloads/_incomplete/" to "/MatejShare/downloads/_incomplete". Both paths point to the same location.
Can't wrap my head around it (even though I get what it is trying to tell me).
-- post merged: --

What is funny, I have nzbget app on my phone and from the phone I can log into deluge and see everything and manage my torrents... I don't get it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.