Currently reading
Disk IO that drives me mad

NAS
DS923+ (16GB)
Router
  1. RT6600ax
Operating system
  1. Windows
My DS918+ has started to do some disk access that drives me crazy.. It's silent for a few seconds, then starts to read/write/whatever alot for a second or two and the goes back to silence again. It's a pattern here.. <silence> <silence> <silence> <NOISE> <NOISE> <repeat> .. Perhaps 5 seconds of silence and then 2 seconds of intense disk activity.
I've tried disabling packages here and there but no luck. Still same noise.
I've checked resource manager and can't find anything obvious so hints are appreciated here.

These screenshots are captured during disk activity
1587204898994.png

1587205009404.png

Sorry, but I cannot help you if the attached screenshots are not giving sensible information.
best to stop all processes and switch one by one back on until you see this disk activity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.