NAS DiskStation DS920+

Currently reading
NAS DiskStation DS920+

I think you're going to love the 920+. I've had mine for a little over 8 months and it's been a lot of fun for me learning some of it's capabilities. I'm just a hobbyist end user and this is my first NAS, but it does everything I ask of it with ease.

There is a treasure trove of knowledge on this site, if you have questions, someone will have already been there and have an answer for you. Enjoy your NAS and welcome home. :)

I think you're going to love the 920+. I've had mine for a little over 8 months and it's been a lot of fun for me learning some of it's capabilities. I'm just a hobbyist end user and this is my first NAS, but it does everything I ask of it with ease.

There is a treasure trove of knowledge on this site, if you have questions, someone will have already been there and have an answer for you. Enjoy your NAS and welcome home. :)
Thanks man. That's exactly why I'm here. Not new to the reasons for a NAS and how they work, but definitely new to owning one. Already trying to brush up on how to install Docker (again, no experience there) and then set it up properly for HW transcoding (one of the big reasons I jumped on the DS920+) in Plex...so, digging around as we speak!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.